Wednesday, March 7, 2012

HELLO

So...my name is Joseph and I recently discovered the world of vinyl art. I have always loved art but was told that pursuing it as a career was a waste of time. There was no money in it and I should choose something else to study. I never wanted to do it for money but you need money to live so I did pursue something else. When I found out about vinyl figures I was blown away. I could take two things I loved (Toys and Art) and combine them to create unique awesome figures. So here I go. I decided to make this blog to share my experiences with you guys and hopefully inspire other people to pick up paint and brushes and have at it. I will post links to some of my favorite artist as well as tips I have learned. This will be my journey into the vinyl world. I have limited funds so my process will be slower than others. Remember I have barely begun this journey so I am not a professional at this craft. Yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment